Sunday, September 11, 2011

Alice Tries Regular Living 'For The Inspiration'

Stardoll's most famous and successful artist, Hunnigall, recently made public that she's out of juice and frustrated with her lack of inspirations. "I need a new experience, something inspirational, to keep me going with my art," she told Fresh Face. "I'm settling in to an average apartment, got a new closet which replaced the Lanvin and Limited Edition with the cheaper Bizou and Forever21, and got a vacuum and cleaning supplies so that I can experience what an average Stardoll Citizen gets from the mediocre life. I hope this will bring forth some inspiration for a new project." Fresh Face hopes so too, because it's been a while since she's released a new collection of art and we're eager to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment